Wednesday, August 6, 2008

realizations.

So apparently I can refit a fitted shirt with relative ease, dispite having never messed with anything more complex than a tee shirt before, but when it comes to finding my bra to try the shirt on, I am hopeless. Fuuuuuuuck.

Also, erik can refit a carburator to run on 40% water, so that means 40% less gas going into the car *ca-ching!* and 40% of my emmisions being oxygyn. Suck my dick, Prius!

You know... if I had one...




It does infuriate me that with all of the inovations in fuel all we've got now is some stupid slow ass battery driven car that gets just as much gas milage as a geo metro (srsly) and totally fuckers any enviroment that has to handle the battery. Especially when some dude can drive an old chevy truck across this state the long ways and never have to stop for gas, just by using the gas the way it ought to be used. And some hippie back in the seventies already got his volkswagen running on rain water.

if erik converts the type three squareback I'll have a HydroVagen. Sweeeet.

1 comment:

j said...

But can he configure your car to run by sucking your dick? That's what I'm working on. Future, here I come! Heh...