Saturday, March 28, 2009

Conference Thing

Oh the burst of creativity that comes with splurging three hundred dollars on a dream. Or something.



I've been gathering together some of my least horrible things to take to the childrens writer's conference in May. With particular attention going to my most involved thing, the thing that will probably never find its final draft, my novel. On a whim I drew a sort of cover and liked it. Sharing time!






That pretty much sums up the whole thing.


I've also found a magazine that specializes in scary children's stories called Crow's Toes Quarterly. Scaring children is a mission a fully support, and I intend to submit something before I get to the conference.


And still I intend to keep up a semi diligent pace on novel number two, because I still want to read it.






How I think I'll ever finish knitting a sweater I do not know please don't ask me.

No comments: