Thursday, July 9, 2009

Question Air

Fun questions looked like fun!

8 Things I am looking forward to:

1. Snowboarding season. (okay yeah it's a long ways away)
2. My peppers being ripe.
3. Dawn's birthday party.
4. The eventual trip to Portland.
5. Seeing my cousins from California.
6. My car's new transmission and paint job.
7. Hot Rod'o Rama.
8. The eventual trip to Canada. (i've never been.)

8 Things I did yesterday:

1. Worked. fuuuuuck.
2. Re-read my favorite issue of Local. So good.
3. Finished editing chapter three of my book, and got part way through chapter four.
4. Organized the short stories folder on my computer.
5. Dicked around on the internet.
6. Found a couple new journals to send stuff too.
7. Discovered an amazing (and expensive) 6 week intensive course on speculative fiction, which occasionally employs Nancy Kress. (sweet).
8. Discussed getting out of work for six weeks with Ben.

8 Things I wish I could do:

1. Publish my book.
2. Buy a house that doesn't suck.
3. Play the mandolin.
4. Cut out the need for sleep without any negative side effects. (i'm working on it)
5. Stumble upon enough money to keep me comfortable for the rest of my life.
6. Get back into a choir (i'm way out of practice)
7. Write and draw a comic.
8. Say exactly what I think at all times without any negative side effects.

8 Shows I watch:

1. The Vicar of Dibley
2. The Venture Brothers
3. Word Girl
4. The Joy of Painting with Bob Ross
5. Arrested Development
6. 30 Rock
7. Pushing Daisies
8. How It's Made

8 Favorite Fruits:

1. Fujii Apples
2. Granny Smith Apples
3. Other varieties of apples
4. Pears
5. Peaches
6. Blackberries
7. Raspberries
8. Strawberries

8 Places I'd like to travel:

1. Saltzburg
2. London
3. Germany
4. Scotland
5. Whistler Ski Resort in Vancouver
6. Nebraska (i miss it)
7. Alaska
8. Mt. Vesuvius

8 Places I've lived:

1. Maple Valley, WA
2. Gig Harbor, WA
3. Kent, WA
4. Tacoma, WA
5.
6.
7.
8.

I've been rather stationary.