Saturday, June 28, 2008

Today:

My brain has exploded up into the sides of my skull and the pieces are stringed out in a way I'm not familiar with.

that's a lie. I know the pattern, but I don't know if I like it.

I've been recently reading a lot on humanism and posthumanism, and the two theorys, although seemingly conflicting in their titles, actually make a lot of sense together. It all comes down to science (if you are willing to condense it so far to it's essentials that you ignore almost all) and it's application to bettering humanity. And hey, I'm all for it! Granted, posthumanism is way more for the science than humanists...

You know what? Fuck.

what I'm basically getting down to is the question: Can I be either with that teeny tiny fenagiling thought that hey there might still be a god? I was raised on it. And ignoring it just seems wrong.

My mind is out of sorts. And I'm in the drunks. Dammit.





Things I like:
Cold

Things I don't like:
Hot.

No comments: