Monday, June 30, 2008

Ugly Day

the sun is shining...

I really think I might secretly be reptillian and my doctors and parents have been lying to me all these years. Why else would I have to keep my hands under water every so often or confine myself to the one room with air conditioning so as not to perish of heat stroke? And it's only in the mid eighties!

Damn, broken sweat glands.


I don't know how I'll survive California next month. Ho man. Next month. I'm so freakin stoked. Fo real real.

Despite the last week being hellish, it's actually been a fucking awesome summer so far. Sasquatch festival at the gorge was super sweet, as was Taste of Tacoma yesterday, and I get to see my favorite girl in all the world in one short month. Damn I miss her.

Oh the absurdity of living in the future, but not the distant future. Meeting your best friend on the internet, and still having to sit through a three hour plane ride that costs a cool three hundred bucks to see her. Can't someone utilize the wormhole theory already?! Beam me down scotty, I wanna see the O.C. (don't call it that) without "punching the sky in the big banana."


Fuck yeah three random references in a single sentence. Win.







Things I like:
that the suggested labels for this post are "scooters, vacation, fall"

Things I'm not so keen on:
Actually I'm in a pretty good mood. Everything's peachy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MEGAN HAS A BLOG!! That's neat.

(ps: blogging makes everybody cooler! & yours is awesome so far.)
8^D