Monday, April 27, 2009

Sun is dangerous...

for the people of Washintonia. Conditioned to live with minimal sunlight for most of the year, the sudden appearance (and longer exposure to it) during the brief summer months can lead to euphoria, and the unfortunate belief that anything and everything is possible.

I seriously feel like Superman breaking out of a room of Red Sunlight. I want to do everything ever right now including but not limited to: volunteering at 826 seattle, joining a choir, riding my bike, playing pool at the Seafairer, designing and making a somewhat realistic looking doll of a woman preferably about 6 to 8 inches, push ups, making baba yaga's chicken leg house out of legos, finishing this fucking novel, drawing my own Sala-esque detective comic and reading all of the books on my to-read list.

Erik's making the future interior of the Dorf out of legos.

Also I bought a baseball mit because mine was either lost to the ages, or I never actually had one that would fit an adult sized hand. Not even my little stunted finger adult sized hand.

Speaking of stunted fingers, I'm going to make those wonderful orange and green gloves from Coraline and fit them correctly so I will finally for once have a glove that fits like a glove. This will happen... eventually. After Erik's gloves.

No comments: