Tuesday, May 19, 2009

New Blaaag

I've created a new blog specifically for writing type shit. It will chronicle my editing process as I try to fix the many many MANY issues made apparent in my manuscript after the SCBWI, and hopefully connect me to a few agents. Ja.

Unfortunately I did the stupid thing and put it up on a different email account and now Blogger recognizes it as a different person. So, this one, right here at http://writerslie.blogspot.com/ is also me.


As a minor follow up to the second day of SCBWI, I'd like to say that Jon Scieszka sounds alot like Bill Murry, and is possibly funnier. He got a crowd of children to worship him in a catholic church by showing off his National Ambassador of Children's Literature medal, and read a story called "Crossing Swords" to the president at a black tie dinner. Yes, the story was about pissing.

No comments: