Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Finished Momo

Yep. Just as good as it started out. A little rushed at the end, but then, time was about to be erased and momo only had an hour to save the universe, so that's understandable. Also Momo met Death, and so did Michael Ende, and all the children were put away in holding pens and taught to play "file the important information in its proper place." Anyway I think everyone needs to read it.

Apparently there was a movie in the eighties. Made by Germans, which makes sense. However, everytime I've tracked down a movie made in the eighties from a wonderful children's book, I've been severely dissapointed, and almost offended. Granted, I haven't done this many times... like, okay twice, but do I want to risk it?

Survey says dammit, yes. Stadium Video, here I come. But if I find another From The Mixed Up Files botch job I'm going to break something. They didn't even get the damn title right!

No comments: