Sunday, June 21, 2009

Things which need to happen and right quick

1. Story Club needs to be reinstated. With baked goods.

2. More Dungeons and Dragons. Apparently Garth Nix published a campaign or two for DnD when he was 17. You know you want to.

3. My bell and jalapeno peppers need to be replanted into pots, and watered, so the poor things don't die shortly after blooming.

4. Vacation.

6. Crow Toes needs to get back to me (in the positive) before I go completely off my nut.

7. Nifty outdated slang needs to become common place in everyday speech.


You may have noticed something missing. It is not missing. I have simply trancended the need for it. As I no longer recognize that which is missing as missing, it has no place in my life. Perhaps if you were to reach such an enlightened state as myself, you would no longer find a need for trivial things like sequential numbers.

Okay so I'm typing in the dark and I totally need to be taken away from the religion section.

1 comment:

josh p said...

Absolutely on all counts! Even the numbers I have less personally invested in. And the seeeeecret one. But oh my, especially the first 2, m'yes. Coddleshell the brideswell and fire a rick over the broomstick!