Friday, June 5, 2009

As if I needed any more reason to hate...

http://www.youtube.com/user/wowtcg

This fucker right here. "Half Price Books will sell a retro book with a cover price of .50 cents they are asking 149.99 for the book currently. If they are really selling items for half price then they should sell it for .25 cents not 149.99"

DUUUUURFF. "I'm a cheap bastard with absolutely no comprehension of business, but I shore do have a camera durp durp durp."

This is why I hate the internet. For all it's done for me, for all the knowledge gained and the good people I've met (three whole ones, yeah!), it has brought this into the world, and I can never truely stop hating that I've seen this level of stupidity on youtube. Thank you internet, for creating a worse monster than anything our forefathers could ever imagine.

P.S., I also hate the television shows that sprung up to show The Funniest Internet Videos! Get that off my fucking tv!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Okay, the two bands you should check out if you dug the last two songs Olympus played during their set at the last Sordid Sentinels show are:

- Godspeed You! Black Emperor (some people believe the ! goes after emperor, but after looking at their albums I think I put it in the right place, ha) and
- A Silver Mt. Zion, which is members of GY!BE

Perhaps also: The Album Leaf. Check em out and let me know what you think!

Sorry I'm barely writing this! Ha, Rick reminded me about it the other day and I realized I'd completely spaced. Drama for your mama that night at Seafarers, let me tell you. :]