Thursday, July 17, 2008

Clubs I wish really existed so that I may join them:

Future Corpses of America.
-- It'd be totally all inclusive! Everybody's a member! Cept those damn Canadians (who in the immortal words of Margarat Mahy "are really just Americans with no Disneyland")


The League of the Golden Key
-- The logo is rad, and I'd get to hang out with Brian K. Vaughn and Michael Chabon *he's so dreamy. Sure, being a hero to all who "toil in the chains of tyrrany" would be great, but I'd be all about hangin out at the clubhouse under the temple theater.


The Historical Preenactment Society
-- I want this to exist so bad I've actually considered starting one. I could write some preenactment scrpits! Maybe scrounge up some foam swords... Come on guys, who doesn't want to preenact the historical Primate Robot moon battles of 2318? We could even do an 80's version of the future and take over wright park Mad Max style. Bring your own deadly boomerangs!








No comments: