Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Idjits

So Erik and i went for pizza today and had the misfortune of sitting next to a table of super stupid teenage girls (one looked like George from Dead Like Me so I hoped they'd be cool... they weren't).

They were loud but I can usually ignore that, but then Erik pointed out an absolutely gorgeous mid thirties champaign colored coup (full fenders, chrome, the goddamn WORKS) and one girl said behind us "What's he pointing at" like a little snot. Okay. Then another girl said "Oh that stupid looking old fashioned car."


GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I hate people.

Listen up kids, Just because you have yet to see it on fukken Gossip Girl does not immediately equate it to "dissmissable." In fact, near abouts every god damn time, the opposite is true.


Why!? Why hast the youth forsaken its potential!?




In other news I cut mah hair. I feel like Carol Brady.

No comments: