Sunday, September 7, 2008

The day the music died.

"Yeah... I just didn't like it as much as her other stuff. I guess I should have looked at the date. She got way better with age."
-One of our customers, on returning No Doubt's Tragic Kingdom.





And, as promised: The sorts of people who make me proud to belong to this species.

-The people behind the National Geographic channel, The History Channel, and PBS.

-The people who restore Corvairs. (seriously the nicest car people in the world)

-Volunteer history museum curators (even nicer than corvair people.)

-BOB ROSS. Dead, and still the best man on television.

-Nerds.

-Taxidermists. (whom I consider an equivilant to vegitarians, only about a billion times cooler)

-People who make obscure literary and or Arrested Development jokes.

No comments: