Thursday, September 18, 2008

So...


I'm starting to get the idea that everyone ahead of me in life has only got there through absolute idiocy and the only thing holding me back is my refusal to give up my brain, and my inability to be openly mean to others.

Everyone being our lovely district manager, by the way.

It's just disheartening when two years with a company gets you jack shit of respect, oh and any attempt to help out by opening your mouth only warrents a "Who the fuck asked you to talk" look.



In other news, I have a funeral to attend on Saturday, for friend's parent. I've been avoiding this friend for a while, after she sort of tried to screw over her family and any friends she hadn't completely pushed away before that point, and I'm not even sure if she'll be at the funeral. If she is, I expect to be hit. I don't really want to be hit, but I suppose I owe her at least one for avoiding her.



Hm. I thought I was in a good mood, but this seems to be a pretty depressing post. I should solve that...
AHA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I'm starting to get the idea that everyone ahead of me in life has only got there through absolute idiocy and the only thing holding me back is my refusal to give up my brain, and my inability to be openly mean to others."

It's like Craig and I always say: "If only I were talentless..."