Thursday, February 12, 2009

New Plan.

I've decided to stop getting so angry all the time. Don't know if this will work, but well, I'm sick of being angry. It's bad for my health, worse for my social interactions, and I'm willing to bet it probably benifits "The Man" in some way and I just won't stand for it.

And I just feel bad when later on I realize there wasn't a need for all that fuss, and feeling bad is even worse than feeling angry.



In other news I've begun a novel. This may or may not become the theme for my blogging. Currently the biggest issue is consolidating all my notes into a proper outline, working past my atrocious spelling (i refuse to write in a program that will underline everything I do), and finding some music on my ipod that blocks out television noise but doesn't inturrupt my thoughts.

Prokofiev, will you be my friend?

No comments: